Tuition and other fees are due and payable before the beginning of each Semester. A deferred payment plan is available at an additional charge for students who are unable to pay their fees in full, prior to the commencement of the semester. Fees are computed on a credit hour basis.
Fees are computed on a credit hour basis. Students on the deferred payment plan must complete all payments before the final examination period for the Semester. All outstanding balances should be settled in full before any registration for the next Semester can take place or be finalised. Candidates will not be allowed to sit final examinations / assessments or to proceed to graduation until all financial obligations have been paid in full.
- Our bankers are National Commercial Bank (NCB), Manor Centre branch. However, payment may be made at any branch of NCB via bank vouchers which can be collected from the Accounts Department.
- Credit / Debit Card payments are accepted at the Accounts department.
Payments may be made using any of the following options:
- On an annual basis
- Per Semester
- Deferred Payment Plan
Fees are due and payable at the beginning of each semester/ academic year.
Students who do not pay will not be able to:
- Obtain or renew an ID Card
- Attend classes
- Borrow books from the library
- Obtain an examination card
- Take / submit any final assessments e.g. Exams, research papers and presentations.
An Examination Card must be submitted to lecturer before any final assessments.
During a semester, students may be granted permission to drop / withdraw from a course. Depending on the date of withdrawal the student may be entitled to a refund of tuition as follows (the periods as per the semester):
|Up to 2 weeks||100%|
|In the 3rd week||75%|
|In the 4th week||50%|
|In the 5th week||25%|
|After the 5th week||0%|